Utrecht Minotaurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cinnea 14th Imperial Guard regiment

3 posters

Go down

The Cinnea 14th Imperial Guard regiment Empty The Cinnea 14th Imperial Guard regiment

Post by Cinnea 14th Thu May 30, 2013 11:31 am

I was bored and decided to take the time and take some pictures of my regiment. It actually took me 30 minutes to assemble everything for the final picture. Sadly I had to take all photo's with my phone in fairly bad lighting conditions, so I have no good pictures of my regular Guardsmen (can't really see the camo) but maybe I will upload those later. Several vehicles have their weaponry unglued so they can serve as multiple variants. It took me roughly two years to collect all of this. Enjoy!

The Cinnea 14th Imperial Guard regiment Stormtroopers

A squad of stormtroopers.

The Cinnea 14th Imperial Guard regiment ChimerasandHydras

Couple of Chimera's with varying loadouts and two converted Hydra's which I can also use as Griffons if I swap the quad guns for hatches (in which case the mortar would fire from the rear hatch).

The Cinnea 14th Imperial Guard regiment LemanRusses

Half of my Russ pool.

The Cinnea 14th Imperial Guard regiment Hellhoundvariants

Banewolf, Hellhound and Devil Dog, although they can all swap out the main weapon for any configuration.

The Cinnea 14th Imperial Guard regiment Valkyries

My Valkyries.

The Cinnea 14th Imperial Guard regiment Shadowsword

Shadowsword superheavy that is almost finished. Not too happy with the paint job, but that's really going to be the least of it's enemies gripes with it when it fires it's D-strenght volcano cannon Laughing

The Cinnea 14th Imperial Guard regiment Mobileartillery

Mobile artillery. I'd have loved to also put in my Deathstrike, but sadly it's only primed atm.

The Cinnea 14th Imperial Guard regiment Cinnea14thregiment

PROBLEM, HERETICS?! Everything I have, 272 guardsmen (one missing on the pic), 43 vehicles, 2 custom built twin-linked lascannon turrets, aegis defence line and an Imperial bunker. In a few weeks they will be joined by two Lightning jetfighters that I'm gonna convert from two Nephilims and an additional 5 stormtroopers. The sad part is that I'm still a long way from owning everything I want to have, I still want a lot of forgeworld stuff, another full company of Leman Russes, more flyers, transport for all the guardsmen... Anyone in need of another kidney?

Last edited by Cinnea 14th on Thu May 30, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cinnea 14th
Cinnea 14th

Back to top Go down

The Cinnea 14th Imperial Guard regiment Empty Re: The Cinnea 14th Imperial Guard regiment

Post by Cinnea 14th Thu May 30, 2013 11:43 am

Speaking of transportation: anyone aware of a (cheap) 40k-sized kit of army trucks that would fit in with the look of the Imperium?
Cinnea 14th
Cinnea 14th

Back to top Go down

The Cinnea 14th Imperial Guard regiment Empty Re: The Cinnea 14th Imperial Guard regiment

Post by Grey Thu May 30, 2013 12:02 pm

Impressive !
Grey
Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderlions Fri May 31, 2013 3:43 am

Glad to be on the Imperium's side Smile
Thunderlions
Thunderlions
Champion of Humanity
Champion of Humanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down