Utrecht Minotaurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sevatar - First Captain of the Night Lords, the Prince of Crows

Go down

Sevatar - First Captain of the Night Lords, the Prince of Crows Empty Sevatar - First Captain of the Night Lords, the Prince of Crows

Post by BrookM Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:34 am

'I'll be there in seven minutes,' promised Sevatar. 'Eight if there's resistance. Nine if the resistance is carrying bolters.'

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/SEVATAR.html

Sevatar - First Captain of the Night Lords, the Prince of Crows Sevatar-4

Arrogant, ruthless and utterly lethal in all aspects of close combat, Sevatar, First Captain of the Night Lords, is a supreme warrior. Before the dark times of the Horus Heresy, his talents garnered him respect throughout the Legiones Astartes, but his murderous will and litany of crimes kindled his reputation for dishonour even before he was the first Traitor to declare ‘Death to the false Emperor’.

Dangerous and fearsomely violent, Sevatar is a master of close assault, tearing through Loyalist Space Marines and their allies with his nostraman chainglaive. His skill, coupled with nascent but long repressed psychic powers, makes his strikes and parries uncannily precise, blocking the blows of his opponent with ease and expertly evading their defences to deliver the killing blow.

The latest addition to Forge World's Horus Heresy Character Series, this highly detailed model depicts Sevatar, First Captain of the Night Lords, his armour embellished with trophies of uncounted victories, many the mortal remains of his foes. The scenic base provided with this kit depicts a slain Space Marine at Sevatar’s feet, and also provided is the option of modelling Sevatar with a bare head or a leering, skull-faced helmet.

Sevatar - First Captain of the Night Lords, the Prince of Crows Sevatar-bare-head2

Malithos looked at his brother in raw disbelief for a moment. 'Are you mad, Sevatar?'

'I don't think so. I feel fine.'

'How would you stop us from staying?' asked Var Jahan.

'I'd kill you, of course. But let's hope it doesn't come to that. Emotions are running high, and my spear is all the way over there.' He gestured to where it lay on the table.

'Brother, if you're finished acting the fool, may we focus on the matters at hand?'

'Focus on them all you like. I'm going to see the primarch with my own eyes, rather than rely on your prattling about his demise.' Sevatar moved away from the pillar, heading for the sealed bulkhead.

'Your spear, Sevatar.'

'I will be back for it soon enough. Enjoy your discussion, brothers..'

Ik zal eerlijk zijn, ik was al superhappy met Kurze, maar nu ze eindelijk Sevatar als mini gaan uitbrengen.. Ik denk dat ik Night Lords moet gaan sparen. Embarassed
BrookM
BrookM
Imperial Knight
Imperial Knight

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/user/profile/7375.page

Back to top Go down